Talley Properties Inc. in Charlotte, NC. is one of the oldest property management firms in the city. Over the years by dint of hard work and commitment to its clients, it has grown and has expanded. Its area of operations now covers properties in most of the surrounding counties.
A Company with Staying Power
Talley Properties’ expertise is in management of midrange to high-end residential and commercial properties which it has specialized in since 1980. It offers full service management to investors and landlords, and assists in all aspects of real estate including property purchase. This firm can afford to provide top-quality services because of its in-depth knowledge of the real estate market in the Charlotte region and its vicinity.
Making Your Life Easier
Many entrepreneurs and new investors to the property market, unaware of the complexities involved, quickly become disillusioned with some of the seemingly overwhelming problems that arise. But they need not go through the mill if they leave the day-to-day management to a seasoned firm like Talley Properties.
Hard Work Pays Off
This management firm strives to provide excellence in service to its clients in an endeavor to forge enduring bonds. It works tirelessly to deliver results and provide its clients with the optimum return on their investment. Talley Properties has a goal to encourage investors to the area and to make investing in the Charlotte region of NC a profitable and seamless venture. Here are some of the ways in which it provides investor service:
- Maximizing profits by securing the highest rent possible on the investor’s rental property
- Ensuring as brief a turn round as possible of vacant property for quick re-rental
- Aggressively marketing the property rental through MLS, internet advertising and other avenues
- Minimizing maintenance expenses through in-house facilities or through known vendors and contractors
- Speedily attending to maintenance calls from tenants and providing personalized service
- Attending to tenant complaints diplomatically
- Supervising and approving all major repairs to rental homes and condos
- Preparing lease contracts conforming to Fair Housing guidelines and real estate law
- Closely screening prospective tenants including a credit and background check
- Collecting security deposits, and monthly rents on the due date
- Deducting expenses and depositing the balance to the property owner’s account
- Personal move-in/move-out inspections with deductions from security deposit for damage
- Providing detailed statements of income and expenditure on a monthly and annual basis
- Conduction periodic surveys of the property and making recommendations to the owner about improvements and needed preventive maintenance which will increase the rental value and protect the property
Going the Extra Mile
Talley Properties adopts a flexible approach to its clients. If there are any services not mentioned or any not required, they will be happy to comply.